Category 7 (Cat7) is the next generation of networking. These network cables transmit data at a blazing speed of 600MHz for distance up to 100 meters. Shielding is added to every individual wire pairs and the cable as a whole to ensure the strictest NEXT and SRL performance are met. Produce from the same factory as the Sanwa Supply of Japan and a must have for applications running 10 gigabit Ethernet.
• Backward compatible with traditional CAT5 and CAT6 Ethernet networks
• Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/Cable modems, patch panels and other twisted-pair applications
• 24K gold plated connector shielding
• Conductor: 27AWG x 4 Pairs Stranded Copper
• Standards: ISO/IEC 11801; TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1
P/S: Cat.7 S/FTP SsTP 27AWG Stranded Cable ISO/IEG 11801:2002 Custom MFG